- As a retailer, do I need to be concerned with where other marijuana businesses are located?
- As a producer, where do I need to store my usable marijuana?
- As an outdoor producer, do I need ot have an eight foot fence around my canopy?
- As a vertically-integrated business, can I obtain a discount on multiple licenses?
- As a processor, must I have a commercial kitchen?
- Can I operate both a medical and a recreational business at the same location?
At the state level, you can be within 1,000 feet of any medical marijuana dispensary as well as any other retailer. However, local counties and cities may have different rules.
While retail dispensaries are required to utilize a safe or vault, a producer must use an enclosed and locked secure area.
As part of the physical security requirements, yes. However, you may apply for a waiver if you can demonstrate hardship or show that your local jurisdiction prohibits building such a fence. You must satisfy other security requirements to qualify for the waiver.
No, OLCC offers no discounts for multiple licenses.
Yes, you are required to operate in a commercial kitchen.
No, you may not co-locate any medical operations with any recreational businesses.