Common Questions and Answers for Oregon Recreational License Applicants From Your Oregon Experts

At the state level, you can be within 1,000 feet of any medical marijuana dispensary as well as any other retailer. However, local counties and cities may have different rules.

While retail dispensaries are required to utilize a safe or vault, a producer must use an enclosed and locked secure area.

As part of the physical security requirements, yes. However, you may apply for a waiver if you can demonstrate hardship or show that your local jurisdiction prohibits building such a fence. You must satisfy other security requirements to qualify for the waiver.

No, OLCC offers no discounts for multiple licenses.

Yes, you are required to operate in a commercial kitchen.

No, you may not co-locate any medical operations with any recreational businesses.

Loney Law Group is an experienced and comprehensive cannabis law firm.

We are able to assist with licensing needs and business operations throughout the state. It is important to have a comprehensive understanding of laws, as well as the local city and county rules applicable to your location.

We assist clients from start to finish with business formations and license applications, as well as the day-to-day operations of your business. Fees start at $1000 for license assistance.

Please contact us to schedule a consultation.